For those travelling from the country, we have a number of accommodation options available nearby.
All prices are per night.
Limited rooms are available on campus – please book early to avoid missing out!
- Trinity on Hampden, 230 Hampden Road, Crawley
Offers 30 en-suite guest rooms just a few minutes walk from the UWA campus
$110 queen bed / $121 twin share including breakfast
- St Catherine’s on Park, 2 Park Road, Crawley
Offers 21 self-contained and serviced executive apartments and premium rooms
Between $159-189 for a 1 bed apartment including a complimentary cooked breakfast
All hotels are located in the Perth CBD, around a 10 minute cab ride to UWA. Public transport is also available.
- Novotel Perth Langley, 221 Adelaide Terrace
Booking directly through the hotel costs $200-$230 with breakfast; Booking through trivago costs $148-$170 without breakfast
- ibis Perth Hotel, 334 Murray Street
Prices range between $104-$134
- Mercure Perth, 10 Irwin Street
$145 without breakfast (directly through hotel; may be cheaper through sites like trivago); $165 with breakfast
- Seasons of Perth, 37 Pier St
Prices range between $148-$170 depending on date
- Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay St
$110 through hotel, without breakfast (cafe closed for renovation); around $75-$100 on booking sites
- Hyatt Regency Perth, 99 Adelaide Terrace
For those who want something fancier – online booking sites can offer $152
- Mantra on Murray, 305 Murray Street
Prices range from $110-$160
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, 24 Mount Street
$118 per night without breakfast, extra $25 for breakfast
If you would like to stay with a local teacher attending this conference, contact us and we will put you in touch with a host home to suit your needs.